Peconic Historic Preservation will accomplish its mission to help preserve our history in five distinct ways:
- Empowering local citizens and organizations with needed tools to preserve our historically significant buildings.
- Advocating for this preservation through public policy development, working with elected officials, grassroots organizing and strategic technical support.
- Keeping citizens informed about historic preservation through regular communications, programs and events
- Promoting connections and innovative approaches among people and organizations to increase awareness of historic buildings and community preservation activities.
- Being a steward of historic buildings on Eastern Long Island through holding of easements in perpetuity.